Examples of Forms & Documents
(1) Deposit Slip (MB 143) - examples of pre-decimal forms, the yellow slip predating the white version
(2) Withdrawal Receipt (MB 13) - examples of a pre-decimal form, front and rear; the reverse side used by the cashier to
analyse the cash paid out
(7) Credit Transfer (MB 339) - version used in Standing Order system
(6) Index Card (MB 27) - Card completed for each name that was party to an account - account number inserted top right
(5) Transfer Form (MB 24) - Request by a Depositor to transfer an Account to another branch.
Larger part of form sent to
new branch and the smaller portion retained at the old branch.
(4) Authority for Payment to a Third Party (MB 20.B) - used by Depositors unable to attend the Bank in person.
(3) Withdrawal Receipt used for Minors' Accounts (MB 14) - examples of a pre-decimal form, front and rear; the reverse side
used by the cashier to analyse the cash paid out